Continuous development in Electric Arc Furnaces & Ladle Technology has led to the need of Graphite Electrodes of very stringent quality. Emergence of DRI, HBI, Sponge Iron as a potential source of raw material as against steel scrap revolutionized Electric Steel Making Industry, Higher Capacities ofElectric Arc Furnace with bigger size, UHP Electrodes are common requirements of Electric Steel Industry. The emphasis is on better consumption norms & least electro-mechanical problems. CEL keeps abreast of technological developments in EAF’s at its customers end in order to carry on R&D efforts to meet their ever-changing and or their demanding requirements.
Ameri-Source™ Specialty Products is a leading provider of graphite electrodes for the steel industry. Our goals are to improve electric-arc furnace operating productivity and reduce steel melting costs with low price and high-quality electrodes. We accomplish this via:
- A global presence in North America, Europe, and Asia with national and international partnerships for manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution.
ISO 9001:2015 quality-certified graphite electrode manufacturing processes with confirmed consistencies.
- Ample inventories for an assured and reliable supply.
- Choice of electrodes (high power, super high power and ultra high power) to meet specific furnace demands.
- Electrodes with truncated cone nipples (3-TPI and 4-TPI) or electrodes with male/female connectors in a complete range of dimensions 1″ – 28″ (25 mm – 700 mm).
- Ability to provide custom graphite electrodes for specific applications and requirements.
- Extended professional technical support and sales services to melt shop personnel and buyers.
- Recommendations on storing/handling and use of electrodes.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Ameri-Source™ Specialty Products ensures 100% of all graphite electrodes and nipples meet industry quality standards; are the correct grade, specification, and size for the application; have passed final inspection and then are carefully packaged for delivery. Combine this quality product assurance with accurate and timely shipments for a trouble-free start to finish electrode order process.
Selection of Graphite Electrode Grades and Diameters
Ameri-Source™ Specialty Products has a range of electrode grades and diameters to help maximize your furnace performance and provide measurable operating economies. Select from High Power, Super High Power or Ultra High Power electrode grades, in various diameters, to meet electric-arc furnace electrical, mechanical and/or thermal operating conditions and special applications. The correct selection of electrodes is key to obtaining the most economical furnace operations (e.g., furnace performance vs. carbon consumption).
- Graphite Electrode Specifications
- Electrode Diameter Tolerance and Standard Nipple Size
- Electrode Length Tolerances
- Connecting Pin Details (3 Thread Per Inch)
- Connecting Pin Details (4 Thread Per Inch)
- Joining System – 0.125 Pitch Male/Female Thread Class
- Joining System – 0.250 Pitch Male-Female Thread Class
- Typical Tightening Torques
- Recommended Storing, Handling and Use of Graphite Electrodes and Nipples
- Recommended Storing, Handling and Use of Graphite Electrodes and Nipples – 1
- Electrodes with Male/Female Threading
- Electrodes in Electric-Arc Furnace
- Electrode Manufacturing Process
- VARIOUS SIZES OF 3 TPI NIPPLE of Graphite Electrode
- VARIOUS SIZES OF 4 TPI NIPPLE of Graphite Electrode
- Regular Power (RP) Grade Graphite Electrodes
- High Power (HP) Grade Graphite Electrodes
- Ultra-High Power (UHP) Grade Graphite Electrodes